Monday, July 5, 2010

SMK Georgetown Recess Revo!

Here are two amazing testimonies from SMK Georgetown Recess Revo group. A new soul got saved and they are blessing students to go for their school fundraising dinner. Check them out:

Hey! :D Penang Penang Penang :) Anyway, will get straight to the point.

There's this guy who's in my Recess Revo group who isn't a Christian, but he's interested in RR and all. So as I was walking by his class today, he called me, and told me that he accepted Christ! Glory to God! :D He can now get involved with prayer and all! :)
Really thank God for his miracles. Slowly, we're growing! :)

Event date: 23rd June 2010


Hello! :D greetings from GSS :)

Before i go on, let me explain this. My school's having a dinner for the PIBG and everyone from my school's invited to go for the dinner, which is on 10th of July. And this dinner is something like a fundraiser to raise funds for the PIBG and buy new things for the school. One ticket costs a minimum RM50 because it seems that big plans are around. :O It goes up to more than RM1000, so yeah. lol.

For our project this time (our first real project xD), me and my very few members of RR decided to collect at least RM20 from each person in our group. It was our teacher's idea to collect money because she says if we pay rm20, she'll pay the rest for the RM50 ticket. And altogether we were able to collect RM100. For every RM20, one student will be able to go for the dinner :) And with Rm100, 5 students are able to go!

So with this, we just hope that the school and the student's themselves will feel blessed :D

Event date: 29th June 2010
-Dominic Ewe, SMK Georgetown Recess Revo

No comments:

Post a Comment