Friday, July 10, 2009

Shadrach, Meshach & Abed-Nego from Heng Ee School!‏

Today I met the 3 great men who stood up, passionately praying for their school. I and Darren were at Heng Ee School at 1 pm this afternoon. As we were waiting in the school grounds, we started praying for the school. After praying for almost half an hour, we were waiting at the basketball court opposite the school when Julian Saik gave me a ring, telling me that they are ready. I picked him up and two of his friends, and headed to a nearby McD in Greenlane to talk about Recess Revo. We couldn't’t do it in their school, simply because the school rules do not permit outsiders meeting the students in school without any platform. Julian then introduced us to his friends, John Wong and Danial Guan.

Upon reaching McD, we began to introduce ourselves to one another and started talking about Recess Revo over lunch. I began to share the presentation followed by Darren, and I could see the 3 boys were getting excited about Recess Revo.

In the beginning for 3 weeks, Julian was the only one praying for his school after I shared to him about Recess Revo. As he began to ask God for Christian friends to join him in prayer, God brought John and Danial. The number from one person, it grew up to 3 and today there are 5 of them praying together every Monday and Thursday in school. They have already started it last week. Julian will be the one leading this Recess Revo in Heng Ee School officially from today onwards.

As I began to share with them, the boys began to share their testimonies of how God brought them together and how close they are since they began praying together. Suddenly, the Lord reminded me of the 3 great Hebrew men, Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-Nego who stood firm for Jesus. And I strongly believe in my heart that this will be the 3 warriors moving the school for Jesus with others who will be coming alongside.

As I was driving them back home, I kept encouraging the boys to keep the fire they have caught and maintain it burning within them, and also not to be discouraged even though they are in a school where there is a lot of opposition going on. I and Darren prayed for three of them and surrendered Heng Ee School to Jesus. We officially kick started Recess Revo in their school today. We praise God for another school that has opened up its doors and signed up for Recess Revo. All glory goes to God!



Event date: Monday, July 06, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment