Sunday, July 12, 2009

RE-EVOLVERS @ Georgetown Baptist Church, Penang!‏

We praise God for a second church which has opened up its doors to us to share about Recess Revo. We want to thank Ps. Daniel for inviting us to share to his youth group. It’s nice to see some of the youth, which are from those schools that we have attended, were present.

Wilson and I shared on Recess Revo and encouraged them to kick start Reces Revo in their schools, campuses and colleges. I believe in my spirit that they have caught whole of the wildfire that is moving in schools today.

After the youth meeting was over, we managed to talk to some of them who wanted to start Recess Revo in their schools. I also had the opportunity of meeting with a youth leader from Fettes Park Baptist Church and she invited me to share about Recess Revo to her youth group next month.

I praise God seeing how He connects and bring people to us, so that we could go in and share about the move of the Holy Spirit. All glory goes to Jesus!



Event date: Sunday, July 12, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment