Friday, July 24, 2009

First Primary School Started RR in SK Bukit Gelugor!‏

Jeremy Sean, an 11 year old boy, from Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Gelugor is the first primary school which has kick started Recess Revo in Penang Island. When I look at this young man, he reminds me of David and I believe God is going to use him mightily to impact his friends and school through Recess Revo.

After hearing all the testimonies about what God is doing in other schools through Recess Revo, he came forward to me and said, “Koko Praggy, I want to start Recess Revo in my school.” I then encouraged him to start by prayer, to just Stand UP in the gap and pray for his school because I believe that one person can make a difference.

Just a few days ago, I was speaking to his father who is Ps Sam Surendran, my senior pastor. He told me that every morning, both he and his son, Jeremy pray together as he drops him off at school. They also went around the school in the morning collecting rubbish for a start to do something in the school. I was very encouraged when I heard about this and I know that Jeremy will definitely make a difference in his school.

So, let us support Jeremy in prayer, that this fire which began in him will keep burning for God. All glory to Jesus for using him even at such a young age!





Event Date: 16 July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment