Friday, July 24, 2009

2 Angels from Phor Tay High School Started Recess Revo!‏

I wanna praise God for these two angels, Joanna Mak and Shu Shian who have started Recess Revo in their school. Phor Tay High School is actually a Buddhist school and the school authorities do not allow any other religious societies to run in the school. But I praise God for these two girls who were courageous enough to start Recess Revo after they’ve heard about this movement.

As usual, myself and Darren have spoken to them, encouraged and challenged them to make a difference in their school. I praise God for last Saturday, 18th July after my message in the youth service at EPCC, they came forward for prayer and they are willing to stand in the gap to pray for their school.

Joanna will lead a Recess Revo team in the morning session and she has already started it with some of her Christian friends. Shu Shian who is just a one and half a month old believer, will be leading another team in the afternoon session.

I’m just moved and touched by these two girls who are going to move and change their school for Jesus through prayer. Let’s keep them in prayer and encourage my two heroes!




Event Date: 19 July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment