Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Breakthrough!

Greetings from KDU Penang! We have our regular meet up for Campus Revo prayer every week, but somehow today was really different. We felt that God presence is so strong among our midst. We started off with a time of worship- As we sing a new song for God, His presence just dwelled in our room. After that I took the opportunity to share a testimony regarding an incident that happened to me this morning. My initial plan was to cancel the Campus Revo prayer because I saw the heavy rain after I woke up. So i called up my vice-president to let him know about it, and his answer was "Bro, just hold on for a moment. I was thinking how would it be possible for the rain to stop, but I prayed asking God for His will to be done and amazingly it stopped after i finished my preparation!" God always do what seems to be impossible for us. The highlight of today was right after i shared the testimony. Another member stepped out and shared exactly the same thing i've gone through- just that his situation required an extra step of faith to believe in God to stop the rain. This is because he has to walk all the way to the bus station. What he shared was "I was prompted to sms Darren that I won't be able to make it, but God placed an impression in my heart - JUST GO. When I stepped out from my apartment I brought along an umbrella with me, and I was ready to get wet, but just when i was about to open the umbrella, THE RAIN STOPPED!! Amazing!! After he shared, everybody started opening up about the 'RAIN Discouragement' they also went through. We were all so amazed by His wonderful love and faithfulness to us.

God is the same Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. A breakthrough for us to see and experience God faithfulness even when we are not!

Another big breakthrough was all the staffs in KDU PG are required to wear KDU uniforms every friday, so we decided to meet up with our principal to suggest our plans on promoting Campus Revo in KDU. With God's favour, we managed to get the approval from the principal's office that Campus Revo T-shirts are now recognized as Friday's uniform as well! Praise GOD!! 27 Campus Revo T-shirts were sold today to all the staffs! All Glory goes to God. KDU for Jesus!

-Darren Teoh, KDU Campus Revo
Event date: 3rd September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment