Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Things Recently Happen.. and First Revo Activity in Chung Ling Private High School!

This is a testimony from Alvin, our RR coordinator in Chung Ling Private High School. I pray this will encourage you to keep praying & believing God for the breakthrough in your school, campus, etc. Be blessed!

Hi , its me Alvin! =P its been awhile i've not shared story on whats going on in my school.. Recently after the Revo P.A.R.T.Y Penang was over . Me and my Revo members decided to do something for the school. Then i was so excited! i already got a few activity that we could do.. after that Friday was our Christian Society time .. i didn't attend to school because was having gastric.. after the next week they said Form 5 doesn't need to attend any curriculum on friday and saturday .. i'm Form 5 at the moment so i decided to stay back for the curriculum to do HIS work.. then friday i went to Christian Society before the bell rang .. no one was there so i put my bag there first.. the bell rang i went back to the society and found NO ONE was there! i was shocked.. i planned to discuss with them what is our revo team gona do soon! and next monday is canteen day already.. i decided that we could help cleaning the garbage.. so that time i went around to find the people and i founded no one.. then i prayed and say what has happen to your team.. then while walking and praying at the same time i saw my CS teacher and then he said All form 3 people can go back early also .. so our society left 2 people only.. the president and another.. i felt so dissapointed that no one stay back.. so i went back continue praying at church and home for the activities to happen and my spagetthi 1XXpacks can be sold on canteen day.. then that time Monday Miracle happen.. i was worried that my spagetthi can't be sold finish .. but in the end when canteen day starts at 9 20am LESS THEN 20MINS all my Spagetthi SOLD .. Was so shock at that moment but i believe that God give me time to ask my revo members to do HIS WORK! so i went around finding all the CS Members .. a few didn't came .. so was only 4 of us .. all 4 of us went to all 1x stores to ask whether they got garbage a not.. alot were asking who are you guys then one of my revo member said we are the revolution xD! i felt happy and excited! so we carry almost all stores Garbage it was very very stinky and smelly .. then we cleared all the garbage and help the Cleaners Society to pick up garbage and put into the bag ! and Form 5 Science class decided to treat my revo members Milk Shake ! Really Thank God so much that he has done! Thank HIM that he answered my prayer! =D .. Gona do More Work for him soon!!

-Alvin

No comments:

Post a Comment