Sunday, July 19, 2009

Recess Revo Stickers all over Him :)‏

I want to praise God for this guy called John. He is so on fire for Jesus and he could not stop telling about God’s love to all of his friends. Two weeks ago, I met him together with Julian and Daniel to kick start Recess Revo in their school, SMK Heng Ee. After they have officially started on Monday, and by Thursday, John had already led a friend to Christ. I see such a passion within him to spread the Good News in his school.

When I saw him today with his school bag and water tumbler at McD, the Recess Revo stickers were all over his belongings. He’s just so crazy with what God is doing in his life through Recess Revo and using it to share Christ to his non-Christian friends. I pray that many more people like him will Show Up, Stand Up and Speak Up for Jesus. We just want to give glory to God for this young man, Amen!



Event date: Friday, July 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment